This is Part 2 a short series on facilitation and its uses in organizations. Part 1 describes the nature of facilitation here.
A facilitator is not a part of the decision-making group. He or she is also not the discount diflucan sale group leader, teacher or trainer. So what is the facilitator’s job?
In a nutshell, the facilitator guides the group through a decision-making process.
From start to finish, the facilitator is responsible for:
- Preparing for the session.
- Setting the agenda.
- Formulating questions for discussion.
- Keeping the conversation on track. This includes bringing to the forefront any side conversations, defusing any destructive conflict, and encouraging any constructive conflict.
- Taking notes throughout the generic viagra prices online pharmacy session.
- Bringing the group to a conclusion and/or a resolution to the problem at hand.
- Summarizing the session after it is complete and distributing the summary to all participants.