A facilitator is not a part of the decision-making group. He or she is also not the group leader, teacher or trainer. So what is the facilitator’s job?
In a nutshell, paxil with no prescription the facilitator guides the group through a decision-making process.
From start to finish, the facilitator is responsible for:
- Preparing for the session.
- Setting the agenda.
- Formulating questions for discussion.
- Keeping the generic viagra prices online pharmacy conversation on track. This includes bringing to lexapro no prescription online cheap the forefront any side conversations, defusing any destructive conflict, and encouraging any constructive conflict.
- Taking notes throughout the session.
- Bringing the group to a conclusion and/or a resolution to the problem at hand.
- Summarizing the session after it is complete and distributing the summary to all participants.