This is my 31st day of posting daily on Changing-River.com thanks to the 2012 WordCount Blogathon. It’s been a great experience and I would like to thanks Michelle Rafter and her Blogathon team for all the work they put into this event.
For me, the Blogathon has been motivation to get content on my site and start to plan out what it will be and the role it will have in my business going forward. I’ve done a lot of work in the background to accomplish this. I’ve also experienced a lot of highlights this month:
- Starting the Story by Numbers podcast with my podcasting partner Ruth Terry.
- Going from essentially no traffic to having over 500 visitors. This may sound like a small number for many sites, but I’m quite happy with the rate of growth.
- Posting my first online business offer – Quick and Dirty Consulting Services. In order to pull this off, I had to write the offer, set up a PayPal account, and begin publicizing it.
- Had some great comments made on some posts.
- Set up Feedburner to manage RSS feeds and email subscriptions to the site.
So, what will the future bring for the Changing River Consulting site? Well, I’m going to cut back posting to three times per week.
- Tuesday will feature a post about Evaluation.
- Thursday will feature a post Change Management.
- Saturday will remain Personal Change Day for a while. If the idea doesn’t work for my audience or begins to feel like a bad fit, I may change things around.
Ruth and I also plan to continue making podcast twice per month and of course I will post them here.
My thanks to everyone who has found their way to my site, taken the time to comment, and generally made this a very rewarding month!